Hi there! We are Laba International Group. We are disrupting education by creating live courses with "big name" industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike. Over the past 7 years, we’ve grown from a Ukrainian startup into an international EdTech company with branches in Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Turkey, the USA, and the Czech Republic.
This year we are launching new projects and currently looking for a Course Producer (Project Manager) to help us build all the processes from scratch, implement new ideas (no matter how crazy they are:), and adopt the project to the Hungarian market.
Your sense of absolute ownership of your courses and your creativity will be what drives the team to success.
What exactly you will do:
Ideate, brainstorm, and manage the production of online courses, including recruiting and engaging new experts
Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose, and expected business benefits of each course.
Monitor the progress of course delivery by tracking production status, risks, issues, and dependencies. You will proactively address problems raised by the delivery team and resolve roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
Lead course reviews with students, delivery teams, instructors, and executive management as required.
Facilitate course retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities.
Lead by example. You will cover key management roles as needed to ensure the success of course production and delivery efforts.
Ensure the efficient use of organizational resources.
Live and breathe a proactive course production mindset, filling roles as necessary to meet delivery goals.
We are a perfect match, if you meet the following requirements:
1+ years of experience in project management managing moderately sized projects and programs from start to finish
Experience in online education is a significant advantage
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with professional confidence and credibility, so that you can effectively engage and interact with senior and executive-level external stakeholders
Strong business acumen combined with marketing or sales background, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate course ideas and their value to a wide range of audiences
Proven experience of leading teams in fast-paced, change-intensive environments
Ability to manage project schedules and associated dependencies, identify possible issues, risks, and actions, and work with key stakeholders to mitigate them
Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and thrive in an environment of uncertainty and change
Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun personality
What we offer:
Flexible schedule. No one cares when and how many hours you work as long as you get stuff done, projects are moving and your team members are happy.
Comfortable office in Budapest with an opportunity to work remotely
Freedom. Share your craziest ideas – we’ll do our best to help you make them real.
Opportunity to grow. All of our courses are free for you, and we’re also happy to compensate for additional professional training.
+1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats and target audiences.
Work with the best of the best. Our team members are hand-picked from thousands of candidates, are insanely smart and fun to work with.
Our salary range for Project Manager is net 300 000 - 370 000 HUF.
What our team members think about working here:
· I love the opportunity to collaborate with people from different parts of the world. You can feel a genuine spirit of partnership and teamwork. Everyone in the project is really dedicated to the company's mission. There is no boredom or stagnation — we are focused on constant development. You can literally see when the simple idea of the team is growing into something global and is creating an immediate impact on our growth.
· It is a perfect place for an employee to grow. The national team provides all the expertise and knowledge on different topics. Working in such a fast-paced environment gives you a strong and constant motivation for actions and self-improvement.
· I love the fact that we started a new project on the Hungarian market, different from everything I have seen so far in our country.
· Every day is an opportunity to grow, since we take on different challenges every day that make us comprehend and do our jobs better :)
· Among other things, I like working in the educational field and contributing to delivering high-quality materials for the ones who are interested in learning online with Laba. Moreover, I like to be a support for the team.
Working at LABA isn't just a job, it's a learning opportunity. Project Manager role brings you into contact with new mindsets, skill sets, and thought leadership across a wide spectrum of topics. In other words, you’ll be getting paid for expanding your horizons.
If this sounds like your next dream job then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Tetszett az állásajánlatunk?
Örülnénk, ha te is a LABA csapatának értékes tagja lennél.
Töltsd le, olvasd el és